Friday, December 5, 2008

silhouette.

...whatever.

i don't even care.

(why should i?)

i just don't know.

i don't know what to do. //
(how should you?)

why must things be like this?
(so confusing, these thoughts.)

too much. too much. too much.
too much. too much.
too much.


(can we just get it over with?)

have you got it in you??!!
the question is: do i have it in ME???

maybe i'll just hide until it's all over. stealth mode for me. 
i'm quite good at that, really. 
i'll become all haggard-like. and i will live off bread crusts and whatever else i can lay my hands on.
i will remain in hiding so that they do not find me.
(for that would by my inevitable fate)
stop looking at me! you'll never find me anyway. what's the use?
trust me: i'm not worth it.
i'm merely a silhouette. 
(i'd better make that last lamp post well worth it..)
please, don't make this harder than it already is.
this is not what i planned. at all.
get me out of here.

i'll find my way back down. eventually.



whatever. there's nothing left to salvage anyway..

Goodnight! :)



C.

2 comments:

beckyannnnnnn said...

sests says the word verification.

Anyhow, just throwing this out there, to quote one Brandon Flowers:
"Everything, will be alright, everything...will be alright, everything will be alriggggggggggggggggght"

sparklegreen said...

Word for doing the Blogger Christmas thing. You'll have to send me your mailing address if you want to be part of the exchange. My e-mail etc. is on my blog. If not the exchange, than I'm looking forward to the list and skype chat!!!!!!

wv: hibste (used in sentence: it was so hibste, I couldn't even breathe in there!). Synonum for stuffy?