Friday, October 17, 2008

YAY! a new procrastinating tool!

oh hai.

so i've decided to start blogging. first time ever. i've always looked at blogging as something people do who have too much time on their hands, and was just silly hogwash.

i wouldn't say that i have too much time on my hands, but i will say that i've decided to hit this up anyway. of course, i could be spending my time more wisely - studying, going to the gym... basically anything productive - but alas, i find myself sitting here, typing away, as vikki tells me, "It's four-o'clock." i love vikki. she keeps me up to date on things.

because i haven't been spending as much time lost in youtube land as i've previously found myself, of course i had to find something new to keep me away from this "productivity" nonsense. one would think that 42 subscriptions to various vloggers and viral video makers would keep anyone busy and away from the books, but lately i just haven't been feeling the rush of going to my home page to see if any of my subs have added new videos like i used to.

this blogging thing sounds interesting. it's mostly just something for me. something for me to get my thoughts down, rather than keeping them stored in this simple noggin of mine like i've always done. sort of like a journal. yes, a journal. i like that. 'cept.. it's a journal that just anyone can read.. oh well. i won't be too explicit.

yes, i think blogging will be good for me. i can get my feelings out on the table, so that they don't get in the way of my studies - much like this is right now.

that will be all for now. 


♥c.

No comments: