Monday, October 20, 2008

3AM and wide awake.

it's 3AM and i'm still awake.

i cannot sleep. i lay here, eyes closed, yet mr. sandman cannot find me. he must've gotten lost on the way and then just gave up. sleep isn't finding me anytime soon.

there's just too much on my mind - clouding up my brain. i wish this fog would dissipate. i'm supposed to write a midterm tomorrow (later today..?) so i'd like to be fully conscious for that.

the movie se7en is on. you know, the one with the serial killer and the seven deadly sins. i think it's getting to the part where they find a supposedly dead body, but it turns out to be a severely tortured man. i'ma change the channel because this part creeps the HELL out of me. *changed* oh, seinfeld is on! this show cracks me up. elaine is my fave i think. she's just so rediculous. :)

*sigh* i think i'm gonna attempt sleep once more.

i hope mr. sandman finds his way out of that hazy mist...


♥c.

8 comments:

beckyannnnnnn said...

Wait! Was it actually 3AM when you were awake?
That damned sandman.

sparklegreen said...

Cool blog. Feel free to drop by mine any time! Ahhh those 3AM moments are sometimes the most irrational but interesting times (in moderation, of course)

colinM. said...

yes, it was actually 3AM when i was awake :P

and thanks, sparklegreen! yes, those moments can be quite interesting indeed haha

sparklegreen said...

Any time! *gasp* I'm looking at your profile and it says you like indie music! You are too awesome. Are you into any Canadian indie?

beckyannnnnnn said...

STOP BEING AWAKE AT THREE AM.

colinM. said...

:O only the best kind!!!

sparklegreen said...

One day we'll have to talk indie and talk about our faves! I'll have to see how many Canadian bands/indie songs I can incorporate in my future comments on your blog.

Word verification: rethica...weird.

colinM. said...

YAY!

this will be fun. :)