Saturday, November 1, 2008

just say goodnight and go.

you've got my heart in a headlock;

why'd you have to be so cute?
you really are cute. i just think you should know that. the things you do, your motions and mannerisms. the way you talk, the way you walk, the way you smile. the way you make me smile. it can be quite irresistible at times.

it's impossible to ignore you.
everytime we cross paths, i feel a rush of adrenaline running through my veins. it's quite invigorating. i know i shouldn't feel that, i'm sure you don't. but i just can't help that. everytime you open your mouth to speak, i hear every word. you come in here and we chat, and i love it.

must you make me laugh so much?
you are really quite humourous. at times i take your jokes in a slightly different, more personal way. i do know better, honest. but sometimes i just can't help that either.

it's bad enough we get along so well...
maybe it wouldn't hurt as much if we weren't so familiar. i try to distance myself, i really do. but you make that hard sometimes.

we'd be good. we'd be great together.
no, we really wouldn't. it would never work. you're different. that makes me sad, but i know better anyway. i've accepted it. i knew it the whole time actually. but that doesn't help matters.

there's so much more i could say, but. just...

go.



thanks, imogen heap. you really help me at trying times like these. :)





p.s. sorry.... it's not open for business. ;)



C.

7 comments:

beckyannnnnnn said...

*sigh*

I want to just makes thing perfect for you.

pickle♥ said...

I'm with Becky on this one..

And I want to tell you that I knew even though you didn't tell me, I knew what was going on in your head =\

evanfrederickmacquarrie said...

From the deepest of my heart I dearly wish to manufacture you a perfect partner.
Someone who would feel the same.
And not too far along.
Someone who would need you as much as you need them.

Can we talk about this one though? Soon?

sparklegreen said...

"Are you ready
To tell me you want me
Ready
Please come back to haunt me
Unconditional love"

See if you can find this on google ;) It's not my favourite song, but it's one of my favourite artists *sigh*.

sparklegreen said...

O-M-G (lol)

Broken Social Scene! Although it is kind of a given that any (Canadian) indie lover would know BSS, I still am going to say it: You are so "extraordinary!" "Now and then I must aspire,
To go out of the ordinary,
And set the world on fire"

I just had to say it. He's just too good.

Until next the blog, later!

.e said...

HELLO!
Wait, I cannot remember what I was going to say.
x

.e said...

Haha, We love you Canadians too, even though we don't get you sometimes, you always manage to make us smile.

I probably shouldn't judge who you are or what your like straight away, but you just seemed to interesting to let the moment pass.

If you looked at your itunes, what would be the most overplayed song?

There you go, I present you with a challenge.
Enjoy filling in your time with that request.

I just found Broken Social Scene in my itunes, I had no idea I had them :D

Thanks for the comments by the way.

Peace x x